Department of Economics
Department of Economics is established on 1989 with the establishment of college. The department has only optional subjects to B A. I and BA II. The department has experienced faculty who gives special attention to development into the students. Results of the department are always more than university results.
Mr.Lalasaheb Pawar( M.A. ) Head.
Aims and Objectives:
- To impart knowledge of economics into the aspirants.
- To introduce new concepts of economics to the students.
- To intimate the students with up and downs in the economic world
- To overall personality development of student
Students Centered activities
- Bank / commercial organization Visits
- Industrial Field Visits
- Discussion of RBI Audit Report
- Survey of economically poor class of society
- Group discussion