Department of Hindi
Department of Hindi is established with the establishment of college. The department has observed its tradition of superior results than the university from the beginning. The department has organized National Seminar. The faculties of department has always alert to development of students.
Mr. Ahiwale A. A. (Head of Department),
Dr. Mohite V. S.
( M.A. Ph.D. )
Aims and Objectives
- To impart the knowledge of Hindi language and literature in the non-Hindi belt of India
- To equip the student for further education
- To create the intrest of National language among the weaker section of the society
- To develop overall personality of the student
- Educational tour
- Calibration of National Festivals
- Hindi Din, Teacher Day, Kabir Jayanti